Conservation Areas fit for the Twenty-First Century
The following documents are currently in draft form, and are not yet final versions as they are subject to minor amendments and change. Final versions will be published on the website following consideration of all the representations received during the public consultation stage.
- Conservation Areas fit for the 21st Century: Introduction and Planning Policy Overview
- Individual Conservation Area Appraisals and Management Plans for
- Betws Y Coed
- Cymmer Abbey
- Nant Peris
- Pandy’r Odyn
Responding to the Consultation
Comments made during this consultation should only address the content of these documents and is therefore not an opportunity to amend the relevant adopted LDP policies.
These documents are also available to view:
- at the National Park Office in Penrhyndeudraeth
All responses should be sent to CAfit4C21@snowdonia.gov.wales or by post to:
The Policy Team (Conservation Areas)
Snowdonia National Park Authority
National Park Offices
You will have until 5pm on 11th November 2022 to respond.
Once the Authority has considered the responses received, Snowdonia National Park Authority will formally approve and publish the documents in final form incorporating any agreed modifications. These documents will then be taken into account as a material consideration when determining planning applications, as well as be Action Plans for the Areas.
The Authority’s Welsh Language Standards
We would also like to know your views on the effects that these proposals would have on the Welsh language, specifically on opportunities for people to use Welsh and on treating the Welsh language no less favourably than English.
- In your opinion, what effects do you think this project will have on the Welsh language and on the opportunities to use the language?
- How could positive effects on the Welsh language be increased, or negative effects be mitigated?